lunes, 12 de mayo de 2014

major project idea

The topic of my project is about what I did in school and personal life
I will interview my friends to know more about the activities we did and people from restaurants to know about their objects that have composition and people from a wedding
I will take photos of memories of this year of school in graphic design of objects and a event
I will search pictures on my cellphone and camera and on my blog of graphic design class

My project would be with video
I will use audio slideshow

For me is easier because you can describe a story with just pictures

I probably do this or start this when I found all my pictures to start putting it on the video I will captured on a wedding and a restaurant

I will transfer all the images maybe next class




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario